Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Andrea's Bridal Photos

The big day is just around the corner! Only 11 more days until Andrea ties the knot!

I just finished up her bridal photos and thought I'd post some of them here for you all to see! Again, this was my first bridal session and my first session with a second photographer. Some of the photos here were taken by Ryan and some were taken by me; I have not credited them here. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the photos!

So pretty! I love this one!








I like this one a lot, too!
























Love it!!


So cute!






Thank you again to Andrea for giving me this opportunity! And again to Camille for holding the dress! And to my husband, Ryan, for taking these photos with me!

Andrea, I can't wait for the wedding!! You make a beautiful bride and I can't wait to capture the beauty of your wedding day! Good luck with all the last minute details!

0 comments: