Thursday, April 29, 2010

Josh's Senior Pictures



I am pleased to announce that my youngest brother-in-law is graduating from high school this year! What an accomplishment! We are all so proud of him!

I'd also like to thank Josh and his family for asking me to take his senior pictures.

Josh and my husband are so much alike--and they are such goofballs when they get together! So we got a lot of fun pictures and a few goofy ones. I mostly just posted the non-goofy shots here, though... So enjoy!




I like this one!






I loved this door!




The graduate jumping for joy, LOL! (Sorry, Josh--I had to!)


I loved these stairs, too!




:-)


Josh loves his longboard!


Anyway, that's it for now! I've got a baby session and a bridal session coming up in the next month, so keep your eye out for those! Thank you all for stopping by!

0 comments: