Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sea Swallowed Us Whole

So, my latest photo session was this past Sunday. I took some photos for a band called Sea Swallowed Us Whole. Feel free to check them out at http://www.myspace.com/seaswalloweduswhole. I'm sure they'd appreciate the support!

Please enjoy the photos!

Sunbathing in the street... The guitarist is wearing his coat...




Life of a star!


I don't think he did this on purpose, but it looks like he's reaching for the gun!


On the roof!




Gotta love those shoes!


The band!






The Nintendo DS cracks me up!




They wanted to do a cheerleader pyramid... They were arguing about who got to be on top!






The band members individually! Top left - Alfonso, vocals; top right - Chris, drums; bottom left - Jon, guitar; bottom right - Andy, bass.


Hope you enjoyed the photos! My next scheduled session is this Saturday so I'll have more up next week! Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: